That's what I'd like to be - knowledgeable. About a whole range of topics, but, speaking of writing, these here in particular:
- Grammar - I constantly get bogged down trying to figure out if I'm using correct grammar or not.
- Synonyms - I wish I were a walking Thesaurus (I love that word)
- Psychology - because sometimes it's hard to figure out what's going on in my characters' heads
- Latin - yes, I'd like to speak latin. Just because.
- History - (warfare and strategy in particular) because I'd like to be more realistic in my writing and some topics are rather heavy-going in terms of research
- Astrophysics - so I can write a proper sci-fi novel without feeling like an idiot
How about you? Any topic you'd like to be more knowledgeable about?