Thursday 2 August 2012

Dear Fellow Insecure Writers

Dear Fellow Insecure-ists,

Sorry I missed yesterday - I was actually about to post when.... ba-da-bum... a power-cut. Which meant that yes, my laptop was working, but no internet...

Isn't it just slightly worrying how dependent we are on such things as electricity? I mean, I was just suddenly cut off from the world! No phone, no internet, no television, no radio...nada. Now, I do enjoy the odd bit of self-imposed isolation, but...well...yesterday was really annoying.

So I just wanted to say sorry for the no-post yesterday and I'll soon be done with the whole refurbishment thing.

Bye for now,

Photobucket

8 comments:

Mel Chesley said...

Well, better late than never! ;)

Mel Chesley said...

the milky way

Unknown said...

@ Mel - close but not quite : ) And thanks for stopping by!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yeah, we pretty much live with Internet and power now, don't we?

Unknown said...

@ Alex: Scary, isn't it?

Melissa said...

As long as my Kindle was charged, I'd be fine. LOL

IWSG #179 (At least until Alex culls the list again. :P)

Unknown said...

@ Melissa: Ha! Yes, I was saved from having nothing to do by my iPad. I tried writing by candlelight but my muse wasn't amused....

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Sorry about your electric. Power outages are a good excuse to do nothing but read.

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails