Wednesday 2 September 2015

Once a month, we're all insecure...


Welcome, once again, to my blog on this very important day of the month. Today, once again, we celebrate the writerly community that is the


www.insecurewriterssupportgroup.com

Please do go on over there and say hi to our fantastically wonderful hosts - for today, that's Julie Flanders, Murees Dupé, Dolorah at Book Lover, Christine Rains, and Heather Gardner - and all the other insecure writers out there. 

As for me, my blog and I have been around quite a while but here's what I'm insecure about: I haven't really had time to write - or blog - lately, thanks to the usual real life diversions. 

Mr Muse is rather offended with me right now. In fact, he's contemplating a move to another continent - at least that's what it feels like. I think we all have phases (it is a phase, right? RIGHT??) like this, times when we just can't get down to the nitty gritty of it. 

Here's hoping that autumn will improve my writerly woes....

Photobucket

No comments:

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails