Wednesday 5 February 2014

Once more, with feeling...an IWSG Post

Hello my dearies!

Welcome to my Blurb and thank you for popping in. It's the first Wednesday of the month, which means it's time for....

CLICK HERE

I don't know if you saw my post on Sunday, but I've been plenty insecure lately. I've made the same writing-related new year's resolution for a couple of years now, and have yet to succeed. This year, what's plaguing me is actually getting down to the bones of it - writing, pure and simple. I have endless ideas, some great (at least I think so), some not so much (but they could possibly turn into something). 

In the past two weeks, I have managed to write down random plot points for the story I've decided to work on (and yes I've FINALLY decided to work on one in particular), and I've written about 1500 words, total.

Not much, right?  Well, I'm going to go with the glass-half-full idea and say it's better than nothing.

Photobucket

No comments:

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails