Friday 7 September 2012

Insecure to the max...sorry I'm late!!!

My dear insecure writerly friends!

I missed the first Wednesday of the month.... I'm so sorry! There's no excuse, really. Well, there's a couple, including a jogging injury, hospital, ultrasound, blood tests and several work emergencies. Let's just say it's been one of those weeks.

Anyhow, as for my writing, there hasn't been much of it going on at all. And when I say not much, I mean basically nothing.

I really really really need to find my groove again. Anyone have some tips for me?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey Tessa! No worries.
Go back and read some of what you wrote earlier - that might spur you on.

Stina said...

What did you do to warrant all of that from a jogging accident???? Are you okay?

Hope you get better soon!

Mel Chesley said...

Hey girl, get better! And no worries, I totally missed it too. As for getting back into the writing groove? Like Alex said, read what you've written. Or just start writing something, even if it isn't connected to what you are working on. You'll get there!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

We've all had 'nothing' weeks. I'm still recovering from my jogging injury too. I'm limping along writing and jogging.

Michael Di Gesu said...

We've all been there, Tessa.

Take a deep breath, read a good book, buy some flowers. Surround yourself with the beauty of nature.

You will get inspired.

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails