Friday 12 October 2012

Friday? That means only two working days left this week....

Ever feel like time speeds up when you're not looking? I'm really busy with work right now, my writing is mostly non-existent, I won't be able to do NaNoWriMo this week and the weather is starting to get grey....

I'd like to read a real cheer-me-up book...anyone have a recommendation for me? Something that's easy going and has a HEA ending.... I need some paper-bound cheer, pretty pretty please...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Go read the Princess Bride! Doesn't get much happier than that.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I like Alex's suggestion. Or read some Jane Austen. Hope things slow enough for you to catch your breath soon.

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails