Sunday 2 February 2014

Vacansopapurosophobia

Happy Sundays, my dearies!

I hope you had a great end-of-the-weekend, or maybe you're busy watching the Super Bowl, or avoiding it, or waiting for the half-time show, or whatever... 

Meanwhile, I'm suffering from vacansopapurosophobia. Which is a word according to google...I'm not entirely convinced, but it will serve for now. What it means, you see, is having a fear of blank paper. Which is me, in a nutshell. 

I've been dithering about with my (numerous - I'm sure I've mentioned this before) story ideas (seriously, I have files and files and files of the things), but none of them are really...speaking to me, if you know what I mean. So here I am, sitting before a literal blank page, and it's looking rather scary. Add to that a whole load of job and family related stress and an ongoing lack of sleep, and it makes for a rather cranky Tessa.

*sigh*

I hope you're all doing better than that, but I would like to know what you think of vacansopapurosophobia...do you suffer from it? Or is it, for you, nothing but bah-humbug? 


Photobucket

No comments:

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails