Wednesday 3 September 2014

Insecure Writers in September

click HERE for website

Hello my dearies!

Welcome to my blurb and to another month of Insecure Writers giving each other the support they need.

I don't know about you, but this summer was kind of busy for me. Lots of travelling, lot of catching up on projects at work after said travelling. Right now, I'm on holiday at the beach in Spain, and it's really, really relaxing. I've even managed to write some... only a couple of pages, but it's there, ink on paper.

Things tend to flow easier for me when I go old school and use my fountain pen on (preferably unlined) paper. Structuring works better when I use my laptop, but the flow of it, that comes when I see ink making marks on paper. I even have special kinds of ink, one that's very dark purple, almost black, and one that's dark grey. I like them, because they look different on paper, and somehow add value to whatever I write with it, if that makes any sense.

Do you have a preferred method of writing to get into the flow of it? Or maybe a particular place, or a ritual of sorts?

Photobucket

ps. please don't forget to pop in on the other Insecure Writers. You can find a link list and more info on the group at www.insecurewriterssupportgroup.com 

No comments:

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails