Saturday 13 December 2014

Hardly a Day

Hardly a day goes by that I don't think of things I should be doing, things I want to do, things left unfinished. The act of writing features constantly in these thoughts, it haunts me, follows me wherever I go and does not let me rest at night without at least a scene or two playing in my head. 

We're in the middle of December already, and the time for New Year's Resolutions is looming up ahead, just beyond the shadow of the christmas tree and on the other side of that mound of old, sparkly wrapping paper and stray bits of still-sticky tape. I know what I will want to accomplish next year, and it will be a list that covers many things from this year's derelict accounting of should-bes. 

I'm not giving up, though. By the end of the year, I want to at least clear my desk. I want to sort out my calendar and enter all important birthdays, anniversaries, and must-not-miss dates. I want to decide what travels I will embark on during 2015. 

What about you? How are you faring with your 2014 goals, and do you have any set for next year, yet?




Photobucket

No comments:

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails