Friday 23 April 2010

My own personal Quote of the Day



Do, or do not - there is no "try". 
                     Yoda

Words of wisdom!!!!

Unfortunately, I've never been good at listening to good advice. I don't know about you, but I haven't managed to tap into the Force yet. Things proceed at a broken-legged snail's pace, or rather said broken-legged snail would easily overtake me at the speed I'm currently writing.

But... as Oscar Wilde said: We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars. No truer words said there, either. Things may be difficult, complicated, seemingly impossible. We may be stuck in the muck of our every-day plod. Yet there's always something to look forward to, something to cheer you up, to make your day. The stars aren't going anywhere, and someday we will get there.

Screw Murphy, today's a good day.

(okay, sorry, but I needed that little rant)
                                

No comments:

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails