Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Progressive writing and other genius ideas from yours, truly

So, I don't know if you've ever surfed around my old posts, but a while ago I submitted myself to what I call my 'progressive writing scheme'. Aim of the game: at least one sentence a day, every day. Then, when you've written (or rather I have written) one sentence, I write two the next day, three the day after, and so on and so forth. Originally I meant to double the previous day's offerings, but that was an illusionary aim, I'm sorry to say. This way is better.

Then, when I have no time for the right amount of sentences, I start over again.

And guess what: IT WORKED!

I have not made it past 20 sentences in proper order, but it has worked, and this has really given me a boost. I tend to over-plan my time, you see - aiming for things that I cannot possibly achieve. Well.

No more. Now I have my scheme. One sentence a day, that I can do, no matter what, no matter where, no matter when.

Hehe.
Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails