Sunday 26 December 2010

Schizophrenia, your name is Author

First of all:

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you had a great day, lots of presents and a cosy family get-together and all that. 

So, I'm sitting here at my computer today and I've obviously got too much time on my hands... You see, I've just created a Facebook Account (not page, I already had that...see sidebar) for myself in my pen name persona. 

In case you didn't realize, Tessa Conte is not in fact my real name. 

Ahem. 

Here it is: 

Author Tessa Conte | Create your badge



*shifts around in chair*

I know, I know, I'm weird. So if Tessa Conte now asks to be your friend on FB, that'll be moi. If some other strange person from Austria asks to be your friend, that's probably me, too, in my real persona.

So I'm weird, so sue me.

I guess I have too active an imagination.

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And if someone with my name asks to be your friend - well, it's not me, because I'm not on Facebook!
Go ahead and be confusing, Tess. Makes like interesting.

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

If you're confused and I enjoy your posts, what's that make me?
Be confused all you like. It's great!

Unknown said...

hehe thanx! I confuse myself sometimes.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'll watch for you.

dolorah said...

hehehe; join the crowd Tessa.

......dhole

Wendy Lu said...

Happy holidays, Tessa! :) I'll be keeping a look out for you as I browse FB. Cute profile pic. xD

~TRA

http://xtheredangexl.blogspot.com

Elena Solodow said...

Is a Twitter forthcoming?

Unknown said...

@ Elena: lol, I'm already on twitter (@tessasblurb)

Theresa Milstein said...

I'm confused. If we're Facebook friends but it's not really you, then are we really friends?

Happy New Year, whoever you are!

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails