Wednesday 23 February 2011

Help me GET MY HEAD IN THE GAME, please

I've been a little absent from the bloggy world lately (or maybe just absent-minded?), sorry about that. This last week has been plagued with annoying business meetings, travelling and a wish-my-brain-would-just-dissolve-and-be-done-with-it migraine from hell.

Well. So I meant to do a writerly post today, something my blog has been seriously lacking lately - only I could not decide on a topic.

*sigh*

So what does one do if one cannot decide? THAT'S RIGHT! Ask the audience!!! I've put up a little poll on the sidebar, please let me know which one you'd like to hear me chat about.

ALSO, please do pop in on Friday, I'll be making an announcement (duh-duh, duh-duh, duh-duh-duh-duh... *cue JAWS*)...

Love you guys, really I do!!!
Photobucket

ps. for your amusement:

7 comments:

Sangu Mandanna said...

Ooooh yes I'll vote in the sidebar! I know how you feel - sometimes my brain feels so fried I just can't think of anything, let alone a blog post!

And of course you can do your own fictional relationships list! :-)

Myne said...

Of course you can get over that roadblock, lol..

Anonymous said...

They're all interesting topics, LOL!

Amalia Dillin said...

See. This is why I only post about mythology anymore :P SOOOO much easier! haha.

Wendy Lu said...

Awesome poll and excellent choices to pick from :) I totally voted!

We all have our not-so-hot blog days! Very understandable.

~TRA

http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I voted! And mental blog block is why I don't blog daily anymore.

Delia Moran said...

Voted for the stupid roadblock seeing as how I'm at one and everything.

Sorry about your migraine. :(

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails