Wednesday, 7 March 2012

The Insecure Writers' Support Group, Post #2

(a bit late in the day, sorry, I forgot to schedule the post in advance)



Hello and welcome to my second post for Alex J Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group. Before I tell you about my writerly (non)progress,

Congratulations, Alex! 
for 

CassaFire


 his second novel!!!

I haven't read it yet, but I do have it on my Kindle and it will be read as soon as I have a free minute. 

Which brings me to my writerly post...time is a strange animal, always there when you don't need it, never sufficiently present when you do. I'm currently in a definite time warp - there doesn't seem to be enough time for ANYTHING, never mind anything actually FUN. 

Like writing. 

And I'm missing it like crazy. My fingers itch to start a story, I twiddle with every pen I come across, and plot bunnies are breeding like crazy in the dusty recesses of my mind. 

So why don't I write, you ask? 

I will as soon as I get my act together. Things have been a bit chaotic with my (paying) job, and I need to sort that out before I lose myself in a story or two. And I will lose myself, I can feel it. 

So for now, I jot down notes and bits of dialogue on every scrap of paper I find, and tell my muse to come back next week, please. Well, I would if my muse were around but he's on holiday again. 

How are you guys doing in your writerly endeavours? I hope better than me....


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails