Monday 1 April 2013

Going Nowhere

Hello my dearies,

long time no blog! Sorry about that (again). This year I'm not taking part in the A-Z blogging challenge, because really, my blogging track record sucks socks lately - no point in totally setting myself up for failure, right?

For those of you who are taking on the challenge, GOOD LUCK!!!

As to writing, I'm kinda stuck right now (not much new there, but hey). I have so many ideas my head is about to burst with them, I need to fix the topic for my PhD, I have piles and piles of work on my desk and my shelves are messy ass h+##... I have a thing about my books being in order, so this is kinda driving me nuts. Does that make me weird?

Do you have a system for the books on your shelves? Does it bother you if something's in the wrong place??

All in all, I pretty much feel like I'm going nowhere. Nowhere at all. I really need a road map.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Then take some time to organize. That would bug me as well.

Unknown said...

@Alex - yea, I'm trying to do that. And THEN I hope to get on with the writing... ; )

Mia Hayson said...

My books are ordered by colour. At first this was a whimsical and fun way to organise things but not it has become a total obsession. It's not just colour, but shades. I am trapped in a world of spending forever analysing a book spine in order to place it in the right place! NIGHTMARE!

Also, muti-coloured spines now just upset me because WHERE DO THEY GO?!

<3

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

We're going to miss you. I'm pretty sure I met you during last year's a to z

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails