Wednesday 3 July 2013

I'm insecure and wallowing in it...

Hello my dear fellow Insecurists!


It's that time of the month again, thanks to the wonderful Alex J Cavanaugh, Ninja Captain extraordinaire, and his co-captains for the month, Nancy Thompson, Mark Koopmans and Heather Gardner. Go on over and give them a shout! You can find the entire list of participants (and there are many of us) on any of their blogs or here on mine if you click the tab up beneath the title. 

So, what have I got to tell you this month? Half of 2013 has already passed us by and yes, it really did pass me by. I haven't gotten ANYTHING done that I've meant to get done! Where has all that time vanished to, can you tell me that? 

And on top of my I've-got-no-time panic moments, I've signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo and I have yet to write a single word. But I will. Because you know what? I may not have done much writing done lately, I may have Story Attention Deficit Disorder, my Muse may be temporarily absent, but in spite of all that, 

I AM A WRITER!!!!  

Insecure or not. 



Photobucket

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You can do it! Only day three now. If you're off for the holiday, you have tomorrow to catch up.

Stephanie said...

It's never too late to start. I spent the better part of 2013 slacking off and I managed to finish a rough draft last month.

Heather M. Gardner said...

You still have half the year to go! Lots of time!

Keep writing!!!

Heather

dolorah said...

Sending hugs and best wishes for your writing adventures. Sometimes a specific deadline kicks the Muse into overdrive :)

........dhole

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails