Wednesday 4 September 2013

It's the Fourth of September, and the Insecure Writers turn Two!!

Today's a very special day - not only is it the fourth of September (which means most people's summer holidays are over and gone), but it's the two-year anniversary of Alex J Cavanaugh's wonderful invention, the


Today's posts are hosted by Alex and his faithful group of co-hosts,

and

and the group is more than THREE HUNDRED STRONG!!! 

(imagine fireworks right about now, please)

Let me take this opportunity to say thank you. 

  1. THANK YOU to Alex for coming up with this idea. 
  2. THANK YOU to Alex's co-hosts for helping him implement it. 
  3. THANK YOU to all the other insecure writers for baring their writerly souls once every month and showing everyone else that no, we're not alone. 
  4. THANK YOU to everyone who takes the time to comment on other people's posts (mine in particular), even for those of us who don't always have time to return the favour. For me, every comment I get puts a smile on my face even on the worst of days. 
  5. THANK YOU, again, to Alex, who somehow always manages to pop in on my blog and say hi. You've made lots of my days that much more fun. 
And for once I'm not going to rant about my writing problems, but just leave the post like this, and leave you with a question - is there anyone in particular you'd like to thank for supporting your writing? 


Photobucket

ps. on that note, THANK YOU to my Book Bunny friends, for being there to support my writerly soul. *HUGZ*

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Tessa, thank YOU for being a part of this special group! It wouldn't be possible without writers like yourself. Thank you.

dolorah said...

Two years is seriously awesome :)

.......dhole

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I want to thank my husband who spends so many evenings in the living room alone while I lock myself in my office and write.

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails