So I thought I'd share with you guys all those things on my list that are going to make it onto next year's list, too... *sigh*
OK so I'll only share 10 things, but believe me, there's more.
- Finish one of the WIPs to the point where it can actually be submitted somewhere
- Stop hopping from one idea to the next shiny new thing
- Actually organize my desk rather than just shuffling papers to and fro
- Lose weight (yea, perpetual favourite there)
- Be consistent with my blogging. Okay, so that worked for the first part of the year, but I've really been lazy blog-wise lately and I'm sorry to have lost touch with so many of my bloggy friends. I shall endeavour to do better!
- Complete several reading challenges. I did pretty well, considering - I managed the 100-books thing on Goodreads - but I've been really, really lax in blogging about it or even keeping my lists up to date.
- I managed to fail my own (!!) reading challenge - I've only gotten through five classics this year, and didn't write a single review. #headdesk, as one would say on Twitter.
- Finish my (second) degree, which failed due to administrative problems (apparently I'm not the only one who messes with paperwork).
- I also wanted to write a couple of short stories. I managed exactly one, and even that one is not looking good in edits. Maybe I'm not cut out for keeping things short?
- Go visit more blogs and comment regularly, which is like the common-courtesy-handshake-thingy of the blogging world. And yet I failed so many times. My bad. Forgive me?
Anyhows, I hope I'll manage to get more stuff done in 2012....