So now I'm watching Criminal Minds while I write this post and I'm wondering which particular pile of "it can't wait" stuff I'll tackle tomorrow.
Am I the only one who does this? Even when I have lots to do, friends and parties and what have you, on Sunday evening I invariably feel like the weekend just vanished on me completely.
Right now I wish I'd done more constructive things this weekend than I did. Since I think this pretty much every weekend, I'm going to try something new. Here's what I want to get done this week:
- read two books I'm meant to review (they're short, so that should be doable)
- do some preliminary plotting for a Shiny New Idea I had last week to see if it's worth my time or not
- do at least half the cost/benefit projections for a major project I'm working on
- get my work correspondence up to date, including contracts
- find a dress for my birthday party
- invite people for a dinner party next week
- get my hot water boiler fixed (right now the water pressure is so bad that the shower won't work)
What about you? Do you get those oh-my-God-where-did-the-weekend-go feelings?
ps. I went to see Jane Eyre with my parents today - the first successful family cinema outing in a long time (as in we all liked it).