What I learned in 2011:
- Stress can be a good thing. No, seriously, it can.
- You can't choose your family, and sometimes there's no point in just fixing up your own side of the fence.
- On the other hand, you can choose your friends. Yay.
What I hope for in 2012:
- Finishing something to the point of submitting it, maybe even getting something published. *fingers crossed*
- Finishing my current degree.
- Not freaking out over the big birthday I'm celebrating in about three weeks' time.
Best Books in 2011: I'm going to take a page out of my friend Kerry's book here and do this one in a seperate post ; P
What I'm looking forward to in 2012:
- My degree ceremony, which will be in the Sheldonian Theatre (Oxford). With gown and everything!
- A couple of years ago I started a company with a friend of mine, and this year we'll probably be able to expand. Big time. YAY!!
- My birthday party - even though it is a big one, and it makes me feel really old, I think it'll be great fun. Maybe I'll even let you see some photos... ; P
Things I'm proud I achieved in 2011:
- Finishing all but one of the exams I need for the degree I'm currently working on.
- It's not really an achievement on my part, but I got a third goddaughter last year, and she's sooooo sweet!!!!
- Making a healthy profit with that company I mentioned earlier (hence the expansion plans) ; )
So what about you guys? What are you really proud of achieving last year, and what's the thing you look forward to most in 2012?