Wednesday 9 October 2013

Gods of the North (A Blogfest)

Welcome to the Norse Gods Blogfest hosted by Siv Maria Otem  in celebration of her book and her birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!):





The obvious choice for my favourite northern god would probably be Thor...especially considering the rather tasty version currently running around Hollywood... *ahem*....


But I have to say my favourite is Loki, the trickster, has been since I first watched that old kid's movie Valhalla. I'm not sure it ever came out in English, though, so I don't know if you know it or not. 


The trailer doesn't really tell you much, but here it is anyhow...




Anyway, I couldn't help but think Loki got the short end of the stick, somehow... *grins*...ok maybe not the short end of the stick but he is rather amusing... 


Photobucket

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think Loki probably had it coming.
He's going to be a big favorite today.

Unknown said...

Everyone loves Thor and poor Loki is so often misunderstood. Both characters play major roles in my book. Thanks for participating today!

Maurice Mitchell said...

He's very popular Tessa, and I'll look for that flick. Good choice!
-Maurice Mitchell
The Geek Twins

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Tessa,

Yes, Thor is popular today, but so is Loki... I rather enjoy Loki's mischief, but he was the one responsible for the death of my favorite character, Baldr.

So ...

Congrats to Siv on her special day!!!

Unknown said...

I think I commented already on this post...just checking...lol! You really should try and moderate your posts.

Unknown said...

I guess I'm a sucker for the 'underdog', or mischievous bad guy, or whatever the going term is... ; )

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails