Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Gods of the North (A Blogfest)

Welcome to the Norse Gods Blogfest hosted by Siv Maria Otem  in celebration of her book and her birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!):





The obvious choice for my favourite northern god would probably be Thor...especially considering the rather tasty version currently running around Hollywood... *ahem*....


But I have to say my favourite is Loki, the trickster, has been since I first watched that old kid's movie Valhalla. I'm not sure it ever came out in English, though, so I don't know if you know it or not. 


The trailer doesn't really tell you much, but here it is anyhow...




Anyway, I couldn't help but think Loki got the short end of the stick, somehow... *grins*...ok maybe not the short end of the stick but he is rather amusing... 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails