Sunday 13 October 2013

Something on Sunday

Sunday! Oh no, the week is about to start all over again... *sigh*

Hello my dearies!

It's Tessa again, and I'm not looking forward to Monday. I missed a lot of last week due to an annoying stomach bug, so the pile of work on my desk is H-U-G-E.

but
BUT

I has an idea! Since yesterday! I am going to host a blogfest that is based on casting shows... but since it's NaNoWriMo in November I'm going to let the idea sit and do it in December ; )... 

However, I did want to share something about writing today. I haven't been doing very much of it lately for a whole slew of reasons. I plan on changing that, but then I always seem to plan on changing that. At least I've more or less kept up with my blogathon (I'm not counting my missed fever days last week). That's something, right? 

ANNNND.... I'm going to sign up for NaNo again. Yep, I am. It's kind of like an addiction... 
Photobucket

No comments:

Looking for something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails